Do you have scars, skin discoloration or wrinkles on your face or another area of the body? To rejuvenate your skin, Alessandra Farra Skin Care can provide chemical peels in Pleasant Grove, Utah. During a chemical peel, a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers of the skin. This allows healthier, smoother, younger-looking skin to grow back.
Before you undergo chemical skin treatment, our estheticians will perform an evaluation to ensure that your treatment is personalized for your specific needs. Our estheticians provide several types of chemical peels, including:
– Salicylic Peel: The salicylic peel may be the mildest of the chemical peels. This chemical peel cleanses the pores and breaks down lipids in the skin.
– Glycolic Peel: If you would like to lessen dark spots, even out your skin tone or tighten pores, a glycolic peel may be the right choice for you. This peel enhances the natural radiance of the skin.
– TCA: This peel, which is also known as trichloracetic acid, is a relative of vinegar. It has been used to treat sun damage and melasma for over two decades.
– Mandelic Peel: Mandelic peels are safe to use on skin affected by rosacea and on dark complexions. This antibacterial peel is great for skin that is prone to acne breakouts.
– Jessner: This chemical peel is mild and combines resorcinol, lactic acid and salicylic acid in an ethanol base.
– Lactic Peel: This very mild peel is derived from milk. A lactic peel may be best for you if you have oily, sensitive or dry skin.
Contact our clinic at 801-829-8355 today for more information and to schedule a consultation.