TRAINING COURSE POLICY
- Training course registration fee covers one student.
- Training kits are full size
- Classes are taught by certified instructors
- Training groups are from 1 to 5 students
- Out of state training dates are subject to change, and will change based off of demand at each specific location
- Students certified through Alessandra Farra Skin Care will receive discounts on Allesandra Farra lash product line, and have the opportunity to become brand representatives
- Refresher training courses are free for all students certified through Alessandra Farra Skin Care
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- $300 deposit for Classic or Volume training is required to save your spot
- Remaining training course fee will be due on or before the training scheduled start date
- Trainings will be 2 days (total 14 hrs)
- This training course is hands on, and designed for you to practice, practice, and practice. Come to class ready to learn!
- Our students are welcome to came back to our training facility if you feel that you need to (schedule a date and time with one of our trainers to go over any questions you may have. You will need to bring your models)
Do I need to provide a model to practice?
- Yes, you will need to bring at least two live models, with a max of three models (any person 18 years old or older)
- We recommend that you bring models with different types of eye shapes
- The first day of training we will provide a mannequin head for you to practice on. After practicing on the mannequin you will practice in your live models under the supervision of a certified lash extension educator
Do I need to be a licensed Cosmetologist or Aesthetician to take any of the trainings?
- In the state of Utah you are required to hold a cosmetologist or esthetics licenses or to be enrolled in school for either one to take this course.
- For students taking this course outside the state of Utah, I do not require you to be licensed, but I highly recommended you check with your state laws to get the correct information.
After completing the 14 hours training students will receive a certification
Alessandra Farra Lashes educators can travel anywhere upon request. If you wish to take the training course in a another state we offer a discount in your enrollment if you can get a group of students to take our class.